httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Giorgio A." ...@libero.it>
Subject another segault matter ....
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:08:04 GMT
hi everyone !

i'm running apache 2.0.36 on my Compaq Proliant, Linux Slackware 2.4.17, a.s.o.

i compiled it from the sources, with this simple line:

./configure --enable-proxy

plz notice that i'm not using SSL !

i get tons of this error in my logs:

  child pid 29341 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

morevover, apache runs up to 100% CPU usage about twice a week (i had to
write a small python script that check this conditions and automatically
restarts apache).

My httpd.conf is quite the same of the default, make exception for the VH
section, where i configured about 30 NameVirtualHosts, which ProxyPass to
my Zope server

anyone has an idea on how to fix this ?
till 20 days ago i was running apache 1.3.x with any of these problems !

tnx a lot to everyone
have a nice day
Giorgio.