httpd-users mailing list archives

From Staven Bruce <Staven.Br...@valleyair.org>
Subject FPSE & RedHat 7.2
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:30:18 GMT
I've installed redhat 7.2 and the 2002 FrontPage Server Extensions.
Everything seems to have installed fine, except for two things. I can get to
the http://localhost:8080 for the FrontPage Extensions Adminstration pages,
however the server does not seem to be serving any html pages out on port
80. So though I can get to the Admin html pages, I can't see any of my own.
Secondly, when I connect to the server from a FrontPage client and try to
publish a web or any html pages for the matter, I receive the following
message:

"The server sent a response which FrontPage could not parse. If you are
trying to
connect to a FrontPage server, check with the server's administrator to make
sure the FrontPage server extensions are installed properly."

I think the latter may be an access or permissions issue, but I am not sure.
If you have any ideas I would appreciate it

Thanks,

Staven