httpd-users mailing list archives

From <mas...@rmci.net>
Subject Re: VirtualHost --- Thanks
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:19:34 GMT
Both ideas will work for me. Thank you for the quick reply<G> As I said I
test allot and since the sites are not production but pre-production I just
need to be able to have around 10 or so virtual sites with CGI/DLL
capabilities. Most get removed in a week to a month once the DLL or CGI is
approved.

Many thanks

Mike