httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ken Anderson ...@pacific.net>
Subject Re: mod_ssl mutex and session cache problem
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:43:04 GMT
The latest version of mod_ssl with apache 1.3.26 sets up the session
cache like this:
SSLSessionCache         shm:logs/ssl_scache(512000)
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300

I don't know why the old dbm format was dumped, but I do know that some
browsers; IE4 in particular will have trouble with no session cache.

Ken