httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darryl Cook <...@cs.appstate.edu>
Subject Re: how to find out apache version on my server on nt box
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:12:09 GMT
Ummm....if you are on a windows operating system it may be different.  I assumed
Unix.   On Unix I start Apache with the httpd command but with windows it may be
different.  I would look to see how you start the server either with httpd or
apache or something similar ( I dont know since I dont use it on windows).  Then
try it with either apache -v or -V and see what happens.  Hopefully someone
running it on windows will respond also.

sorry,
darryl