httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ken Anderson ...@pacific.net>
Subject Re: How to mirror site?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:33:05 GMT
ug...
Call the other ISP and ask them for permission to mirror it.
Note that all of your requests will be VERY obvious in their logfiles,
so you might as well get permission, so that they don't cause you to
lose YOUR isp by reporting that you are doing this WITHOUT permission,
or by simply blocking your ip(s).
Then: use wget
Ken