httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christian Imbeault ...@mega-bucks.co.jp>
Subject Re: Chinese Filename
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 06:24:58 GMT
I know nothing about this but ... I thought I had read that a while back
domain name in languages other than english (ASCII) were now allowed. I
believe it is now possible to access a web server using, for example,
japanese characters. I also think I remember being able to access files
through my web browser using japanese characters.

As I said, I don't know anything but I think it can be done ...

Jc