httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: 3 days of mod_rewrite madness - please help?
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 02:22:41 GMT
K a z wrote:

>> Make sure mod_proxy is included in your apache build, then use
>>
>> RerwiteRule ^bar\.cgi$ http://www.site-two.com/footwo/bar.cgi [P]
>>
>> P is for "Proxy".

> mod_proxy is enabled in the build. But this still doesnt seem to be
> working. Do I have to enable mod_proxy in the httpd.conf for this to work?

If mod_proxy is statically compiled (listed in "httpd -l"), then you
don't need anything in httpd.conf.  If mod_proxy is a DSO, then you need
a LoadModule line.

If that doesn't solve your problem, please use the RewriteLog to figure
out what is going on, and be more specific about what "doesn't seem to
be working" means.

JOshua.