httpd-users mailing list archives

From Neeraja Divakaruni <neeraja.divakar...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: java.net.SocketException: socket write error (code=10053) onapache
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:07:09 GMT
I tried this with client and server. My concern is whether this error anyway
related to the way Apache handles the output streams.
because I saw in one site that socket outputstream it indirectly calls a
JservOutputStream class to handle this part.
So am  wondering if this anyway related to Apache. But the code change made made
a  difference.
Thanks
Neeraja