httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: Mod_php for Win2kPro on Apache 2.0.35
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 15:39:09 GMT
I believe, if you want it to work with the module, then you must
uncomment the

#AddHandler application/x-httpd-php4 .php

line.  You can add additional extension to the end of the directive, but
I don't believe you can repeat a directive with different extensions and
have the appended.  I.e.

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php4 .php .php3