httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Horner, Jonathan J. (JH8) " <...@y12.doe.gov>
Subject RE: mod_proxy and original http headers
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:01:10 GMT
I've now upgraded:

Stronghold/3.0 Apache/1.3.22 RedHat/3015 (Unix) PHP/3.0.16 mod_ssl/2.8.4
OpenSSL/0.9.6b mod_perl/1.25 configured -- resuming normal operations

Still having the same problem.  Any ideas?  I've looked around and found an
IOBUFSIZE definition, and found the PROXYRECEIVEBUFFERSIZE parameters.  I
get no results after I change either one of these.

Thanks,

Jon Horner, CISSP
SAIC WebPool
jh8@y12.doe.gov