httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Kirk" <a...@schnarff.com>
Subject Retreiving Compile Configuration
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:32:58 GMT
I've been meaning to recompile/upgrade Apache on my system for some time
now, but each time I've gone to do so, I've run into a problem I'm hoping
this list can help me solve: I need to maintain roughly the same
configuration (i.e. Mod_Perl support, etc.), but having been a big-time
newbie when I first compiled, I never saved the information from my config
command. Is there any good way to retreive that information, eithery by
running a utility to analyze the binary, looking at shared libraries, or
perhaps even getting a file saved during the config/compile process? If not,
what's the best way to go about making sure I have the proper config when
recompiling?

Alex Kirk