httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: name vs ip based virtual
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:11:20 GMT
-> I would like some input on named-based vs ip-based virtual hosting. I used
-> to always use IP based, but I'm in the midst of switching providers and I
-> thought it might be in my (and the network's) best interest to use named
-> based.
->
-> Any comments? any "are you crazy, what are you thinking?" or "duh, of
-> course you should"s? :)

very easy thing to do. the only problem is when you are uising SSL and want
different certificates. Otherwise it's damn easy.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !