httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: Cannot load mod_log_config.so into server: Undefined symbol "ap_escape_logitem"
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:41:33 GMT
-> Em Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 01:30:02PM -0300, Andreas Hasenack escreveu:
-> > > I upgraded apache 1.3.24 to 1.3.26 and receive this error; did anything
-> > > change, do I need to load other modules to have it working?
-> >
-> > You need to restart the server after the upgrade.
->
-> Sorry, I meant you should restart the *service* (apache), not the server
-> (machine).

Ehm, I stopped apache and when I started it again, then I got that error.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 BSE = Mad Cow Desease ... BSA = Mad Software Producents Desease