httpd-users mailing list archives

From Phil <phil.cava...@salemhospital.org>
Subject Re: Trouble Configuring Apache
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:35:02 GMT
When I was running the configure script with the --show-layout, I was getting
the line I listed below. I didn't know if this was an error or just an output
in general. It turned out that when I ran 'make' and 'make install' the
shared objects were built and then loaded into the module directory where
Apache can read them. I simply didn't know if the DSO files would get created
by 'make' or 'make install'. It turned out that they did.  Thanks.