httpd-users mailing list archives

From Phil <phil.cava...@salemhospital.org>
Subject Trouble Configuring Apache
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:21:42 GMT
I'm having difficulty building Apache with DSO files. I'm trying to compile
the server with Dynamic modules rather than built-in ones. I've modified the
Configuration.tmpl file so that the Rules SHARED_CORE and SHARED_CHAIN	are
set to 'yes'. I've modified the AddModule instructions to read as
SharedModule with the module directory as
'modules/standart/specific_module.so'. I don't know if the configuration is
supposed to build the DSO module in this directory or if the DSO module has
be be prebuilt before it reads it from this. When running a show-layout in
the Configuration script I get lines that read...

./configure: module_xxx.so=yes: command not found

This appears to be an error.
This is being built with Apache 1.3 in Linux 7.3.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Phil