httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Qingjuan Gu" <qingj...@wistar.upenn.edu>
Subject User/Group question
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:50:22 GMT
Hi,

I have another question: there are many labs in our institute, I setup a group for each lab,
so I can use 'Require group aaa bbb' to setup access control. But sometimes, I have to give
all people in our institue access permission. If i use group I have to make another group
'institute_group' to include all people, which should show up different group for each lab
already. It will be like this way:

groupA: a
groupB: b
groupC: c
institute_group: a b c

Since in our institute, there are so many people, i do not think this is a good way to setup
group, does anybody have other better solution for this proplem?

Thank you very much in advance.

Grace