httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: more then one web server for one site ?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:33:52 GMT
-> well due to enormous traffic on my webserver i have
-> decided to install another webserver ... but tell me
-> how to configure this both servers will have the exact
-> copy of website .. please tell me how to load balance
-> them ..

either make csome synchronization between them, or mount them both from the
same directory via NFS. But this problem has not much to do with apache
itself.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...