httpd-users mailing list archives

From farshid.dabesh-k...@bt.com
Subject Apache 2.0.36, Tomcat 4.0.3 and the webapp connector configuratio n
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:41:08 GMT
Hi,

I have successfully configured and installed Apache 2.0.36, as well as
Tomcat 4.0.3. They both start as stand-alone systems.

I have also used web_app to create mod_webapp.so and added it as a DSO
module to Apache and everything is fine. I have also got as far as
downloading the necessary extra .jar files and have put them in the
corresponding Tomcat folders.

BUT, what next???? I have set everything up, but I am completely lost at the
last step! Does any one know the next step just before I fire up Tomcat and
Apache to test the connection.

I am assuming that some changes need to be made to come of the configuration
files or some lines added. Has anyone else attempted the same thing???

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Farshid