httpd-users mailing list archives

From farshid.dabesh-k...@bt.com
Subject RE: Apache 2.0.36 and Tomcat 4.0.3 on Solaris 8
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:08:31 GMT
I had a similar problem, but with Apache 2.0.35. But after doing a lot of
searching around, I found out that mod_jk is not suitable for apache 2. The
only stable version of it is for apache 1.3.

Try using web_app. Its more stable and a bit more advanced (I think).

Let me know if you try it and it works, because I am having other problems
which I'm guessing is to do with my version of apache, or it could be a
Solaris problem.

good luck

regards

Fash

-----Original Message-----
From: Zsaroq R Powe [mailto:zpowe@csc.com]
Sent: 05 June 2002 20:49
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache 2.0.36 and Tomcat 4.0.3 on Solaris 8

Yes the file is there and readable and double-checked for the correct path.

Has anyone come across any correct documentation for mod_jk. I did a search
on google and did not find anything on Tomcat 4.0.3 connector for mod_jk
and apache 2.0.36.

                    Lee Fellows

                    <lfellows            To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    @4lane.com>          cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Apache 2.0.36 and
Tomcat 4.0.3 on Solaris 8
                    06/05/02

                    02:12 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

  The error message says apache cannot open the file.  Does it exist?
  Is the path correct?