httpd-users mailing list archives

From Csaba Kiss <csa...@ki.se>
Subject Re:Apache-Windows XP-CGO problem!
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:10:01 GMT

Hello cisiodon.com.br,

ccbMHL> Try it:

ccbMHL>  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "D:/Arquivos de programas/Apache
ccbMHL> Group/Apache/cgi-bin/"

ccbMHL>     #
ccbMHL>     # "D:/Arquivos de programas/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin" should be
ccbMHL> changed to whatever your ScriptAliased
ccbMHL>     # CGI directory exists, if you have that configured.
ccbMHL>     #
ccbMHL>     <Directory "D:/Arquivos de programas/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin">
ccbMHL>         AllowOverride None
ccbMHL>         Options none
ccbMHL>         Order allow,deny
ccbMHL>         Allow from all
ccbMHL>     </Directory>
ccbMHL> ......................

ccbMHL> And
ccbMHL> ScriptAlias /perl/ "c:/perl/bin/"
ccbMHL> <Directory "c:/perl/bin">
ccbMHL> AllowOverride None
ccbMHL> Options None
ccbMHL> Order allow,deny
ccbMHL> Allow from all
ccbMHL> </Directory>
ccbMHL> ...............

ccbMHL> and
ccbMHL>  #!c:/perl/bin/perl.exe..of course your perl path !!

ccbMHL> Mike

Thanx Mike. I tried it but it does not work either. With the shebang
line activated I can't even execute .pl scripts. If I use the registry
line

ScriptInterpreterSource registry

then I can run .pl scripts but not .cgi . I guess it must be something
in windows. If I could make the .pl scripts run with the shebang line,
then .cgi would work automatically, I guess.

--
Best regards,

tel:+4687286259
fax:+468330498
ICQ:7911383

Using TheBat v1.60m!

“You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet
 he was glad to get rid of it.
                                           -- Groucho Marx”