httpd-users mailing list archives

From joshua.ja...@steritech.com (Joshua James)
Subject help with error message regarding libaprutil.so.0
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:28:22 GMT
When I try to run "/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -v" I receive the
following error:

/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries:
libaprutil.so.0: cannot open shared object file: no such file or
directory

I can however run "/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl -v" and that will
return the version.

I ask this problem because I am trying to install ColdFusion MX and it
will not install/start completely because it cannot retrieve the version
with either command. I wonder if the httpd problem is what is affecting
it.

Thanks,

Josh