httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat + SSL - problem with jdk 1.3.1
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:02:13 GMT
Hi,

  As the error states, you are encoutering a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.  Has nothing to do with the jdk.  Do
you have jars in the (path to jdk1.3.0)/jre/lib/ext directory that
do not exist in (path to jdk1.3.1)/jre/lib/ext?  Something about your
classpath apparently has changed because the jdk is unable to find
the class com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider.  This is part of
JSSE from Sun.