httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: cgi-java on Windows NT
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:44:11 GMT
The .bat file needs to emit a content header.

What I do is put two echo statements at the top of the script:
 echo Content-type: text/plain
 echo

and then the rest of your .bat.
You may not want a content-type of text/plain for your application,
depending upon what the java application is going to emit.  But if
you are just capturing standard out and showing that to the user,
text/plain  should work fine.

HTH