httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: libexpat.so error starting apache using sudo
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:38:43 GMT
You need to set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to include the
directory where libexpat.so.0 is located.  If you can edit apachectl,
then you could place this into it:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/path/to/libexpat.so.0
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Or modify /etc/ld.so.conf to include the directory libexpat.so.0 resides
in and run ldconfig  (on linux systems).