httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Togstad" <sni...@3dretreat.com>
Subject Re: include_path='.;c:\php4\pear'
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:52:05 GMT
Howdy;

First I would try a simple PHP page so that you know that its NOT the page, but rather your
end(the server)

Try a simple PHP script such as this:

<?php
$browser = getenv("HTTP_USER_AGENT");
?>
<P>You are using the <?php echo($browser);?> web browser.
</P>

Next You will want to make sure that you have it configed right in your HTTPD.CONF file.

In Script Alias:

ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/

The Alias:

#php
Alias /php/ "c:/php/
#
#
 <Directory "C:/php/">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
 </Directory>

Then in Add Type:

#
AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
#
# And for PHP 4.x, use:
#
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Make sure you have the .exe or it wont work.

Good Luck!

Alex Togstad
Web Developer
alextogstad@3dretreat.com