httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bukovics, Bruce" <BBukov...@radiantsystems.com>
Subject RE: New ISAPI issue with 2.0.39 for Win32
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:07:48 GMT
I haven't seen any replies to this issue.  Does anyone have any ideas on
this one?  Does anyone use ISAPI under 2.0.39?  As I said below, this is
working great under 2.0.36 -- it's only the switch to 2.0.39 that messed
things up.

Thanks.

Bruce Bukovics

-----Original Message-----
From: Bukovics, Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 11:12 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: New ISAPI issue with 2.0.39 for Win32

I'm a bit new to Apache httpd, so this may be a simple case of me doing
something really stupid.  But, in any case, here's my situation.

I've been running 2.0.36 on a Windows 2000 box for some time now, using is
to service SOAP requests using the ISAPI version of the Microsoft SOAP
Toolkit 2.0.  Everything was actually working great, until I put in 2.0.39
this morning.  Now, none of my SOAP calls (HTTP POST) work anymore.  In
fact, in some cases, Apache itself crashes and burns -- restarting itself.
I haven't built anything, I'm simply running with the Win32 Apache binaries.

The only real new warning/error message I've seen is this:
[Wed Jun 19 10:36:50 2002] [warn] [client 192.168.1.3] ISAPI: asynch I/O
result HSE_STATUS_PENDING from HttpExtensionProc() is not supported:
C:/Program Files/Common Files/MSSoap/Binaries/SOAPISAP.dll

I never saw this warning under 2.0.36.  I did see that there were extensive
changes made to ISAPI support in 2.0.37, so I suspect something has changed
that breaks the 2.0.36 functionality that I was using.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bruce Bukovics