httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Kukiela" <apache-us...@mmhosting.com>
Subject frontpage support... help please....
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:51:18 GMT
Okay...

Im running apache 1.3.26 on freebsd 4.6. I know nothing about frontpage
because personally i think its for wussies, i code all my stuff by hand in
vim on a terminal, hardcore baby... but still the company i work for needs
to offer frontpage support to our customers and I dont even know where to
begin setting up the frontpage module... do i need to install something
provided by microsoft first or is the frontpage_mod.c the only thing i
need????? anyway if anyone knows a good tutorial on how to set this up and
where i can find the frontpage module that works with 1.3.26 it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rick