httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Fraley" <jfra...@glenraven.com>
Subject RE: apache2 mod_proxy configuration
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:12:51 GMT
I have a virtual host that uses ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse.  When I
tried to define that in httpd.conf apache does not start.  I get the
following error:

Syntax error on line 1014 of /opt/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'ProxyRequests', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
../bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I do not find mod_proxy defined anywhere in the conf file.  The
documentation does not state how to enable it.  In the 1.3.19 conf file
there is an AddModule mod_proxy.c line.

Jon Fraley
Unix Systems Administrator
Glen Raven, Inc