httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: problem with filters and dynamic content
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:07:38 GMT
There isn't enough information here to actually answer your question.
There is no reason that the filter wouldn't work from the face of it, so
at this point it depends on configuration and on the way the filter is
written.  The first thing to try is to make sure that the filter is
actually added to the proxy for the CGI request

What does the filter actually do?  Can you send me the code so that I
can vet the filter quickly?

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org