httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dean Grant" <dgr...@manweb.gov.mb.ca>
Subject forcing apache to process files read from a database by php
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:21:22 GMT
I am trying to build an application that stores a website entirely
within a database.  There is no problem processing plain-text and html
documents, but I need to find a way to utilize apache in
processing/parsing the more complicated files that I read out with php
(ie. .pl .pdf, etc.) so that they are treated properly by the web
browser.  Can anyone think of something that might allow me to do this?
The whole idea is to keep the database activity transparent to the user
so that it appears they are surfing a  typical website.

Thanks,

Dean