httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joao Carlos" <j...@ieee.org>
Subject Strange thing happened
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:39:39 GMT
    I was using httpd-1.3.24 in a FreeBSD 4.5 server.
    A client of mine was using the feature of "Save Complete Web Page" of
Internet Explorer (all versions).
    Since i updated my apache server to version 2.0.36, it does not work
anymore. I could see that when Internet Explorer tries to save the page,
many squares appears in the file name, and then IE gives a error saying:
"Could not save Web Page".
    It happens only in the option to save All the page. Works in the Save
onyl HTML files.
    I don't know if it has anything with apache, but it is a big coincidence
if it hasn't.
    Has anyone seen anything like that? May i solve this anyway?

---
Joao Carlos
jcrr@ieee.org