httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Gaddy" <dga...@sparctech.com>
Subject Re: virtual host apache 2.0.35
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 20:33:09 GMT
You know, when I used an old version of apache using the 1.2.3.4 worked,
but since I upgraded to 1.3.24, I had to just use NameVirtualHost *
<VirtualHost *>.  If I didn't do that I got overlapping complaints from
apache, does anyone know what would cause this.

I dont, because again, I use 2.0.35 and I have no issues whatsoever using
the namevirtualhost 1.2.3.4 method, as I have probably 12 virtual hosts
running on twelve different domains we host all on the same IP... All twelve
work like a charm...  So again, no I dont know, though maybe me running on
Win32 has a difference on things...