httpd-users mailing list archives

From "art" <...@macnew.com>
Subject RE: Adding Modules
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:01:28 GMT
This reply is actually to a few questions at once... I am not any kind
of IT guy...just someone who owns a hosting company and prefers not to
pay someone else to do what's free to find out there...

As for a file being on your system but the configure or make does not
find it...I just add the path to a temp bash .profile for root till I'm
done installing the stuff...  yea it's sloppy but it gets the job
done...

Someone asked about ASP for apache besides ChiliSoft...
www.apache-asp.org  has done very well for my clients... it takes a
dozen perl modules to install but if you're online, the www.cpan.org
site will take care of that.

And last but not least, I have used this gentleman's web site for the
last 6 months.
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Apache-Compile-HOWTO/html/t1.html#INTRO   All
the things I have had to document and remember every time I do an
install or rebuild...  it's all here and then some...  I would recommend
everyone read this how-to...  it really does cover most people's
needs...

Any and all opinions are welcome, I am learning just like everyone else.

Arthur MacNew
Icq# 2588247