httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Hsiang" <chsi...@ivivos.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2 and mod_ssl on Win32
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 21:23:14 GMT
I did compiled my apache for Win2000 Server + Apache/2.0.35 (Win32)
mod_ssl/2.0.35 OpenSSL/0.9.6,  I tried with Apache 2.0.36 but I have
strange errors so I stick with 2.0.35.  However, I was compiling Apache
using Visual Studio .NET which is not that happy about the original
source that is written in Visual Studio 6.  I found that VS .NET will
delete some of the header file and I have to manually put those header
files in.  If you can paste your compile error msg maybe I can help you
compiled or you just want my binary I can send you one.
Chris Hsiang
Intervivos LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: jsturek2@unlnotes.unl.edu [mailto:jsturek2@unlnotes.unl.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 4:18 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Apache 2 and mod_ssl on Win32

Are there clear directions on compiling Apache 2 with mod_ssl for
Windows
NT or better yet a binary version with mod_ssl?

I was able to do it (with alot of tinkering) with Apache 2.0.35.  I am
currently currently trying to compile Apache 2.0.36 with mod_ssl but
running into new errors.

If someone could point me to a good 'Compiling Apache 2.0.X/mod-ssl on
Win32 How-To' I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Jeff Sturek