httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: Mod_php for Win2kPro on Apache 2.0.35
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:33:08 GMT
Hi,

I think the php.ini file should be located in C:\WinNT for you, at least its
the only place I have it.

In the access log you can read:

profundis-01 - - [07/Jun/2002:09:17:22 -0600] "GET /test.php HTTP/1.1" 200 0

I noted this before, it returns a zero length document. There is a matching
line in the error log:

[Fri Jun 07 09:17:23 2002] [error] [client 213.80.46.101] PHP Fatal error:
Unable to open c:/webserver/webs/test.php in Unknown on line 0

I think this came from the "doc_root = c:/webserver/webs/" in php.ini. But,
since you removed that your server "hangs" on the request, and nothing is
shown in either log file (IE has been waiting for a response the last ten
minutes, it doesn't even time-out!).

Could be something, you have quoted the extension_dir setting in php.ini.
Can't imaging why this would cause any trouble, but you never know.

I think the problem now lies within PHP rather that Apache. Do try to enable
logging in php.ini, fire up Apache and check the log file. Go request you
/test.php and check again, and share what you find.

Regards,
Robert Andersson
(cwizard@bredband.net <-- for the weekend)