httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Adriano Devillaine" <...@designers.cl>
Subject RE: mod_userdir
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:27:09 GMT
Perhaps you have to change the permissions of the virtualhost folder (in
wich you have the site phisically in your file system). To do that look
the examples in the httpd.conf.
Looks like <DIRECTORY>...</DIRECTORY>

Att. Adriano Devillaine

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Robert Davis [mailto:sac61689@skymail.csus.edu]
Enviado el: martes, 25 de junio de 2002 18:21
Para: Apache Users
Asunto: mod_userdir

I have not been able to get mod_userdir to work.

System...
HP 10.20 running Apache 1.3 w/ mod_ssl, php 4.2.1, and OpenSSL.

I used the defaults from the httpd.conf file for this module but I
changed
"public_html" to "html" in both locations. The error that I get is that
don not have permission to access the dir/files but I know the
permissions
on the directory are correct (755) and 644 on the file (index.html). Did
miss something???