httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vicki Brown <...@cfcl.com>
Subject Re: new install looking for conf file in wrong place
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 22:47:42 GMT
On Sun, 19 May 2002 08:06:03, "S. Wong" <swong@webprincess-designs.com> wrote:
>Are the modules DSO?  You must have a clearmodulelist line above your
>AddModules
>that is trying to take out the modules.

Excuse, me, what?  Can you clarify?

I ran the build/install for mod_perl, followed by the build/install for
Apache.
I don't want to remove modules, I want to use them.
I don't understand "DSO", "clearmodulelist", or "AddModules"

And ...   Why does it look in /usr/local/conf for the config file
    the configtest indicates it _knows_ its conf files are in
    /usr/local/apache/conf

please Cc: me in any responses; I subscribe to the digest version.
--
- Vicki

Vicki Brown     ZZZ                  Journeyman Sourceror:
P.O. Box 1269      zz  |\     _,,,---,,_        Scripts & Philtres
San Bruno, CA       zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     Perl, Unix, MacOS
94066     USA         |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'
mailto:vlb@cfcl.com  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)  http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb