httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Schorer <ascho...@warpedlight.com>
Subject RE: Question from total novice
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 17:19:43 GMT
In the conf file, you should see a line that looks somewhat like this:

DirectoryIndex index.html home.html home.htm

The files specified on that line are recognized by apache as valid index
pages. Simply add 'index.htm' to it, and restart apache.

 Anthony Schorer

 aschorer@warpedlight.com
 http://www.warpedlight.com