httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite && apache 2 problem
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 14:43:30 GMT

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Only on very particular systems.  This problem is fixed in the next
> version.  You can get a test release from
> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/httpd-2.0/

Sorry, let me correct that.  Those snapshots are not "test releases".
Rather, they are simply a dump of the current state of the CVS
(developement) tree.  They may or may not work.

Using them is the same as using a release, but you need to have autoconf
and libtool installed and run "buildconf" before you run "configure".

Joshua.