httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: Compiler options 2.0.35 and configure question
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 14:36:40 GMT

On Wed, 1 May 2002, Sebastian Wolfgarten wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> thanks for your response. But I wanted to know
> where I can get a list of possible compiler
> options like "env CFLAGS='-DHARD_SERVER_LIMIT=384 \
> -DBUFFERED_LOGS' or whatever?

Oy.  I'm sure there's no comprehensive docs on that.  The important ones
(like HARD_SERVER_LIMIT) should be in the online docs.  If they are not,
please file a bug.  The obscure ones like BUFFERED_LOGS are obscure for a
reason: you shouldn't use them unless you really know what you are doing.
Some linux distributors have used them anyway, and the results have
usually been bad.  In other words, the documentation is the source code in
this case.

Joshua.