httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject RE: Not Seeing SSL pages:
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 23:04:54 GMT

I didn't know lynx supported https://

Saqib Ali
=======================
"Do you believe in intuition?" "No, but I have a strange feeling that
someday I will."

                    eric.jones@hu

                    a.army.mil           To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                                         cc:

                    05/07/2002           Subject:     RE: Not Seeing SSL pages:

                    03:48 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Ok now it gets REALLY weird.. I tried accessing the site from a different
computer using lynx and it worked. But when I try from my desktop (on the
same subnet 150.180.*.*) it doesn't work....

Eric Jones (Contractor)
FDIC Web Enabler
E-mail: jonese@hua.army.mil
Office - 520-533-6628