httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: In search of mod_auth_ldap
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 19:08:08 GMT

Hi,
Please refer to the following thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users&m=101951904222638&w=2
There are several messages in this thread, so please read all the messages.
I was able to setup LDAP reading this thread.

Also refer to http://helen.webdaemons.org/~jamesp/apache2_ldap.shtml

Using these instructions you should be able to setup the LDAP
authentication.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali

                    Panagiotis

                    Malakoudis           To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    <pmal@space.g        cc:

                    r>                   Subject:     Re: In search of mod_auth_ldap

                    05/13/2002

                    10:22 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

I found some posts at the archives that mention the use of the CVS tree.
Is there any way that I could patch the original branch or do I have to
download the entire CVS branch?