httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: RES: RES: XML question
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 17:54:54 GMT

http://modules.apache.org
Saqib Ali
=======================
"Do you believe in intuition?" "No, but I have a strange feeling that
someday I will."

                    Fernando Reuter Wendt

                    <fernando@admijui.uniju        To:     "'users@httpd.apache.org'" <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    i.tche.br>                     cc:

                                                   Subject:     RES: RES: XML question

                    05/06/2002 11:19 AM

                    Please respond to users

That´s it. Thank you Joshua.
To finish, where can i get more information about mod_xml?

 Fernando A. R. Wendt