httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Billy" <apache-l...@bicity.net>
Subject fontpage directory
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 12:53:21 GMT
I have looked over two online papers regarding installing FP on Apache. They
ask for the location of the Apache server. I would think
/usr/local/Apachexxx however I did this install from a RedHat disk which
installed everything nicely but, I cannot find the directory or the version.
I understand there is a command to get the version number. If someone would
pass it along I would be very appreciative.
There must be a few specific files the FP software will look for. If someone
knows and would pass that along, I'd appreciate that as well.
Sometimes I watch people NOT ask something important. If I am missing
something, please clue me in.

Thanks very much,
Bill