httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Philip Blair" <philip.bl...@zen.co.uk>
Subject Frontpage extensions
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 23:42:08 GMT
Is it possible to run the Frontpage extensions on Apache under Win2000? If
so where can I download them and are there any howto type documents?

I'm a total novice to web servers and building and so would like the
simplicity of the Frontpage extensions, at least to start with. I have
looked at the Apache site and also on the Microsoft site and they seem to
imply that there isn't a version of the FP extensions for Apache under 2000
or NT.

If this is the case then I will have to go with IIS and that will be a pain
after getting Apache running OK.

Thanks,
Philip.