httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Niall Fleming" <niallflem...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: weird proxy problem
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 22:10:42 GMT
thanks mate, will get that when it comes out as precompiled binary, i'd do
it myself only my machine doesn't have a compiler (it runs windows!
microshite don't think it necessary to include one, unlike linux which is
sensible and does)

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Andrew Braund" <andrew@allcnet.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: RE: weird proxy problem
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:11:53 +0930

This was a problem with the proxy code in 1.3.24. It is now fixed (in
1.3.25dev)
but you will have to be able to compile it yourself. Available from;
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/apache-1.3/
I think a new release will be available before too long (possibly May 16).
HTH
Andrew Braund

Your browser is probably not set to use the proxy on the machine that is
proxying. <that's a load of crap tho' i said normal proxying works, it's
just hotmail that's gone bananas

 > any help would be gratefully welcomed
 >
 > Niall - N.

Niall Fleming

When the world's falling apart around you,
feel good inside, knowing your friends are
all around you.