httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Khalid El-Kary" <khalid_k...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: PHP install problem
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 06:47:28 GMT
Hi,

why did u send the same message twice, this mailing list is for helping
other people in apache and related issues not giving people advice how to
write mails, however i wanted to help u in PHP installation, it seems u
don't need help if so why did u send a message here for help .... However i
accept u learn me how to send mails but in personal mail pls