httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John Paul Szkudlapski" <jo...@bsfc.ac.uk>
Subject Access Restrictions
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 09:50:49 GMT
Hi all

I have 4 public available web servers, I am just adding a fifth, but I want
to limit access to it, people will need to get access to it from both inside
and outside the college, it has a LAN and WAN card: -

Is it possible I can do one of the following : -

If you are comming from the .bsfc.ac.uk domain, you are allowed straight
throught, but if you are not from our domain, you are asked for a password ?

Thanks

------------------------------------
John Paul Szkudlapski (Web Manager)
Computer Services - BSFC
t: +44 151 651 3720
f: +44 151 653 4419
m: +44 780 154 2033
w: http://hermes.bsfc.ac.uk

Birkenhead Sixth Form College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only;
If it has come to you in error please notify compserv@bsfc.ac.uk

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender,
which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which may have come from external sources.