httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wik <ch...@anu.net>
Subject Re: mod_vhost_alias and errordocument
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 17:41:29 GMT
On Saturday, May 25, 2002, at 05:21 PM, Phil Glatz wrote:

>> Anybody know how I can do this?
>
> try putting rewrite rules in each vhost block

i only have on vhost block, which handles currently 20 or so
vhosts but in the future could handle hundreds, so this isn't
practical. i had a poke on the net and couldn't find any descent
documentation or any examples of how to do something like this
using mod_rewrite - can you give me an example/point me to any
good resources?

tia
chris.

--
Chris Wik
Unix Systems Admin, ANU Internet Services